Please be advised that the Australian Government has issued health warnings in regards to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
In Australia, the people most at risk of getting the virus are those who have:
- recently been in mainland China and Iran
- been in close contact with someone who has a confirmed case of coronavirus
Symptoms can range from mild illness to pneumonia. Some people will recover easily, and others may get very sick very quickly. People with coronavirus may experience:
- fever • flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and fatigue
- shortness of breath
The following site provides the latest alerts and medical advice from the Australian Government. Please refer to this link if you have any concerns.
In regards to your property and place of residence we recommend that you follow the Australian Government’s health recommendations, advice and updates.
- Practise good hygiene, including regularly washing hands with soap and water
- Use a tissue and cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze
- Avoid contact with others, such as touching
- Self-Isolate if you feel unwell and seek medical attention if you develop coronavirus like symptoms.
Above all else remain calm and treat your fellow residents with kindness and respect.
The Team at Bellcourt Strata Management