Scott Bellerby, Managing Director
Scott is also passionate about Bellcourt Strata Management being the industry leader and providing the best service possible to our clients. If there are any questions, concerns or issues, all clients have Scott’s contact details and have direct access to him for his assistance and guidance.
Scott is a member of a number of other property institutes, including:
- Three-year appointment as President for the SCAWA While sitting on all SCA WA committees, Scott is taking a more direct role preparing a Strata Community Practice Standard and sits on all Legal Affairs and Public Policy Committee meetings.
- An Associate Member of the Australia Property institute
- Second, two-year appointment on the Commercial Committee for the Property Council of Australia and sits on the sub-committees for Planning and Strata Title Reform
Scott attends numerous conferences both nationally and internationally on strata and community living, so he his very well versed in the direction and evolution the industry is taking.
Scott brings a wealth of diversified property experiences to the table, having worked:
- Seven years as a senior commercial valuer, specialising in office, englobo and litigation;
- Four years as founding director for the real estate company Bellcourt Property Group;
- Four years as a senior development manager and asset manager in WA working with the world’s largest fast food retailer. Negotiated numerous contracts with landlords including Lend Lease, Crown Casino, Coles, Woolworths, Westfield, AMP, Stocklands, Perron Group and Vicinity Centres.
- Over two and a half years as a retail consultant (founding director) with Blackmont Property Group, consulting to a major national grocery and hardware chain, as well as petrol, showroom and other small to medium format retailers. Includes project managing personally funded small format developments. In addition, working in litigation providing retail expert witness reports and advice for a Supreme Court hearing; and
- Over three and half years as a strata manager (managing director).
Scott is supported by a team which is second to none when it comes to expertise and diversified experiences both within the property sector and other professional fields.